Sunday, December 31, 2006

On the Needles? Nothing.

Just a quick update as to what I have been knitting these days... nothing. I have been too sick even to pick up my knitting. Virtually nothing has been knit in this house for the last six weeks. Sad, I know. I just haven't felt up to it. I did however, force myself to get out of the house for an hour to go to the Make One knitting sale. It was great to see everyone and I got a lot of very good deals on everything. I bought 3 skeins of Lorna's Laces Lion&Lamb in Georgetown for another Clapotis. I also bought some sock yarns from Art Yarns and a cotton stretch sock yarn, both in blue colorways.

Other than that, I am sadly behind in all of my knitting and am hoping that soon I will feel less like puking and more like purling.

No comments: