Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Where do I belong? Well, now you know...

Turns out I belong in Amsterdam.... no big surprise there hey? Check me out.

You Belong in Amsterdam
A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).



Oh and I have been tagged several times over for the 7 weird things meme, but since I have already done the six weird things meme, I am just going to say I am lazy (and like 20 months pregnant) and only add one more thing to the list:

7. I want a monster truck. I have wanted one for as long as I can remember. It has to be really big, with those huge tires and a lift kit and a roll bar with lights along the top. I probably wouldn't ever be able to park it or drive it down a narrow street as I have no depth perception, but I still want one... go figure.

1 comment:

granolagirl said...

I think its the Airdrie in you that wants the monster truck!

Can't wait to see you next week, I've missed 2 SnBs as well (man it must have been boring without either of us there LOL)