Saturday, September 30, 2006

Having a roughie...

Don't have much time or desire to write much today. Feeling kind of down this weekend. Have you ever felt like you weren't connecting with someone that was important to you? Someone that you have had a connection with for years and then suddenly, its like you don't really know them anymore and you get the feeling that they no longer know you? I hate that I feel this way and that I don't even know what to do about it. Its that sick feeling you get in the bottom of your stomach when you know something bad is about to happen and there is nothing that you can do about it. That's how I feel right now.

I just feel like we never make time for eachother anymore. Like we are just too busy to be there for one another or really hear what the other person is saying. Like we have found other people to fill those gaps in our lives that need filling and so we no longer really need the other person. And trust me, its coming from both sides. I just feel so... alone.

No comments: