Friday, September 15, 2006

Houston, We have SOCKS!!


And, they rock. Check me out. I am actually doing toe up socks and you know what -- they actually fit better than any other socks I have ever made! I have to admit, when I first started, I was less than enamored with the toe up's because they aren't nearly as aesthetically pleasing to knit as the cuff down ones. I find that until you turn the heel, they look a little out of shape and blob-like. But, once I turned the heel, it was like magic. I tried them on and behold; sock perfection. Do I sound like I am raving? Well, maybe I technically am, but believe me, if you had these socks, you would be raving too. Nuff said.

About the house, don't ask. It's getting stagnant and no one wants to work on it. Seriously, I think its sucking the life out of our relationship and causing more fights than we even want to admit to. I think we are taking a break from the house for a few nights. I think we just need to hire a professional so that we can spend some more time together. Anyone know the name of a good local contractor? Let me know.

Bunny starts swimming lessons tomorrow. I am too excited for words. Pictures to follow.

I don't really have much else to say today. I think that the horrid weather has rained out my need to drone on. So, that's it for today. More later this weekend.

1 comment:

Gina said...

There's something special about the first pair of toe up socks! They hooked me on a short row heel. I love yours.