Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Busy Bee, Busy Me

So much has happened in the last nine days. We have all had the flu, myself and Monkey included, which has contributed to the lack of blog posting. Also, I have been gearing up to teach my sock class 101 that I committed to teaching at Make One on Monday nights. Concidentially, I taught my first class while at the height of illness and was running a fever at the same time. Talk about being out of it. I am apparently very good at faking being ok as I called my best friend after the class and she let me know that I sounded a little euphoric and not at all like my usual self. I did manage to get everyone knitting in the round (and not backwards apparently) by the end of the class so, I guess, all's well that ends well. Right? Right.

I do have some finished projects and some that are nearing completion to show you. After seeing some of the baby sized Odessa's on Ravelry, I decided that I desperately needed one right now and cast on last week. This is the end result and I must say, I am very pleased with the results.


Trish's Ravelry Pictures - September 21, 2007 008
Incidentally, I have no idea what the dangling threads are hanging out of the bottom of the hat. Rest assured, they do not exist in real life. I am chalking them up to photography error.

I also picked up Cat Bordhi's new book and I love all the sock designs. So, I have decided to work my way from the front to the back of the book. The minute I got the book home, I cast on for the Baby Sky socks. They are such an amazingly well written pattern and so interesting to knit. I know it will sound incredibly cheesy, but this is the best sock book I have ever bought - and I have only knit the first pattern.
Trish's Ravelry Pictures - September 22, 2007 006
Finally, I returned the yarn that I was originally going to use to make Emerald (I fell out of love with the color) and in accordance with the watch agreement, was able to pick up four skeins of Tilli Thomas Voile de la Mer in American Beauty. Totally Scrummy! I am planning to use this to make the Hanging Garden stole by Sivia Harding. Apparently, this is a very good beginner lace project - we shall see. I figure if I set aside 30 minutes each night and retreat to another (kid-free) room, it will be done by this time next year.


Trish's Ravelry Pictures - September 21, 2007 007


2 comments:

Kayla W said...

LOVE that Tilli Thomas yarn. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Anonymous said...

[p]Remember that this device should be charged every one and a half week when using it twice daily, one minute each time . If you think you're the only person out there with body acne, rest assured that you're not . Because different principles, so the price is also expensive lot . I really wish companies trained their sales associates better on proper terminology and product knowledge . It is not wise to subject the employees to the same Christmas display season after season . Acne skin is quite sensitive and easily erupts due to even moreimpurities . Have been collected before this wash brush, so MIA2 came out immediately on entry, has been used for two weeks, said slowly it feels . Most most people who may have chosen Clarisonic supplements absolutely love individuals, and additionally would never get back choosing normal techniques for carpet cleaning housecleaning most of the skin area . As we know, adolescence is a critical phase for the skin.[/p][p]There are many beauty brands touting their unique models, and the skin cleansing systems can be found to accommodate any budget . Remember that this device should [url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]discount clarisonic mia[/url] be charged every one and a half week when using it twice daily, one minute each time . Driving the Brand Clarisonic

The Clarisonic Mia Sonic Cleansing System in white is created to go wherever, given that it is a compact sized version of a sonic pores and skin cleansing program . Sunscreen products [url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]cheap clarisonic mia outlet[/url] than usual good absorption more, no rubbing mud phenomenon . The back and forth with the frequency of the sonic shock, DPS kinds of motion up to 300 times, the depth of the external and internal telescopic movement of the brush and gentle release of oil and impurities . [url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]clarisonic [/url] co . Cash in Clinique I think it้š†็‚‰s great! I acquire [url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]clarisonic mia sale[/url] their facial face cleaner skin cartridge and cartridge laser compatible printer toner moisturizer in it towards combination/muck affected the skin care (I might sauna a whole get, Still I most frequently do not get so many cystic bad acne pimples hope diligently searched month) . How it Works The Clarisonic Mia [url=http://www.disclarisonicsale.com]clarisonic sale[/url] Sonic Cleansing Brush can move over three hundred times per second . The gentle bristles rotate more than 300 times a second gently removing dirt, makeup, and oils.[/p]