Monday, May 15, 2006

So much for De-stashing...

Last week I had 2 days off work... so, I hopped into my car, drove to my LYS and bought myself some Misti Alpaca... so soft and squishy. Total yum. Then, I sat for 2 days and knit myself a beeeautiful One skein wonder. I would have taken a picture, but I didn't have time this weekend. And, my great hu-band got me a gift certificate to perhaps the nicest spa in town here... ah, absolute bliss! He is truly a great guy!

I am still working on Calla and have had to frog twice so far. I guess that's what I get for trying to work on it while I am watching tv. I hope to be finished by the end of next week and think that I may just be since I am getting the hang of it and the pattern is going so much faster now. I am almost back to where I was before I frogged the first time. The real trick is remembering to make sure the yo's are done before any P2's. Otherwise, its a cinch.

I can't wait to be finished. I also need to get to my LYS and pick up the yarn for my yarn swap friend. Hmmm... so much to do, so little time!

No comments: